www.Bokarocake.com or the “Site” means the online shopping portal owned and operated by Indian Bakery, which provides a plat to the shoppers to buy the products listed on site.
“Vendor”/”Seller”/”Affiliate” shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells the products or services on www.Bokarocake.com .
“Customer” / “Buyer” shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on site by placing an order for and or purchases any products offered for sale on the site.
“User”/ “You” means and includes you and/or any person or an entity including Vendor/Seller/Affiliate using or accessing the services provided on this Site.
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this Site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Term of Agreement /Service:
Modification of Terms and Conditions :
Indian Bakery may at any time modify the terms and conditions contained on the Site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms and Conditions. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the site. However, if you continue to use the site you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms and Conditions.
Registration Details :
To use the Site you will have to register with Indian Bakery. As a part of registration process you agree to provide Indian Bakery, your current, complete, and accurate registration ination (the “Registration Details”) and to maintain and to update this ination as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
If you provide any ination that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Indian Bakery has reasonable grounds to suspect that such ination is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Indian Bakery has a right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to its Site.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not be under any obligation to reveal to any representative or agent of Indian Bakery
You agree and grant Indian Bakery a right to use your individual Registration Details for sending advertisements and other offers.
You shall notify [email protected] of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password.
Online Shopping Platform :
You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
Indian Bakery accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects.
After the receipt of payment the Buyer, Indian Bakery shall arrange for the delivery of the product to the recipient at the shipping address provided by the Buyer.
Any and all orders placed by you on this Site are a firm commitment to purchase and you are obligated to complete the transaction and not contest it in anyway.
Before placing an order you are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.
Credit card details:
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on the Site will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to Indian Bakery.
Indian Bakery Discount Coupon:
- Discount coupon can be redeemed or availed only on www.Bokarocake.com
- Discount coupon cannot be redeemed for purchasing a Gift Voucher or an e-Voucher and MARVEL CAKES.
- Only one coupon is applicable for an order and it cannot be clubbed with other offers.
- Discount is available only on the product price and it is not applicable for shipping/delivery charges.
- For availing the discount a customer has to purchase goods worth Rs. 2190/- or more in a single transaction and make a valid payment for it.
- Indian Bakery reserves the exclusive right to contact the participants of this offer for future promotions / schemes by email / letter/ telephones and the participating consumers agree to receive these calls/communications.
- Indian Bakery reserves the right to modify, withdraw, alter, extend or discontinue the scheme during or after the validity of the scheme.
- Other general terms mentioned on this page are applicable.
Suspension due to non-compliance with Agreement :
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available to Indian Bakery, Indian Bakery may in its sole discretion limit User activity by immediately removing User listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate User membership, and/or refuse to provide User with access to the Site,
- If the User is in breach any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- If the User has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect ination;
- If your actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or Indian Bakery.
Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Indian Bakery, www.Bokarocake.com , its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User’s actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of its obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User’s infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Agreement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This website is created and controlled by Indian Bakery Shop in Asansol, India and the laws of India shall apply. This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Asansol, West Bengal, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Indian Bakery Sites. Use of the Indian Bakery Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree to indemnify and hold Indian Bakery, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers and employees, harmless any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Indian Bakery Site.
Unless otherwise indicated, all content on this site, including text, graphics, images, and logos, is the property of Indian Bakery or its content suppliers and is protected by International copyright laws and regulations.
In addition, Indian Bakery owns a copyright on this site as a collective work or compilation, and in the selection, coordination, enhancement, and arrangement of the site’s content. Except as expressly provided herein, Indian Bakery does not grant any express or implied right to you. Indian Bakery actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The contents of this site are Copyright (c) 2011 Indian Bakery , All rights reserved.
Indian Bakery and other names, graphics, logos, and icons identifying Indian Bakery or its products or services are the proprietary marks of Indian Bakery. These trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by Indian Bakery, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Indian Bakery. All other trademarks not owned by Indian Bakery that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Entire Agreement :
Important Notice to Webmasters :
Regarding the use of trademarked names in meta tags and/or hidden text, we have a no-tolerance policy. The use of trademarked names in meta tag keywords is trademark infringement, and the use of trademarked terms in page text, meta tags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings search engines is unfair competition.
Linking to any of our web page is prohibited absent express written permission From Indian Bakery. Framing the Indian Bakery website with links, advertisements and/or other ination not originating the Indian Bakery website is expressly prohibited.
Shipping Policy :
- We CANNOT commit any fix time for delivery. Deliveries will be made between 12 noon to 6 pm on the given date.
- Same Day Delivery option is available only for Bokaro location and order received till 4 pm will be delivered till 7 pm. Orders received after 4 PM for the same day delivery, we can possibly try to deliver on the same day. Otherwise will deliver on the next day. A phone call on +91 9064782455 after placement of such urgent orders will be appreciated.
- Mid-night Delivery will be made between 11.30 pm to 12.30 am on mentioned / asked delivery date (not yet started).
- Products categorized in Premium Chocolates, Premium Assortment, Collectible Gifts, Greeting Cards and Marvel Cakes are delivered by courier. We try our best to deliver these products on the delivery day. However, in unavoidable circumstances or wrong pin code these products may reach before or after delivery date mentioned.
- Flowers are delivered separately by the vendors associated with us.
- The delivery will NOT be redirected / redelivered to any other address in any circumstance.
- The selected product will be delivered only in the city it is mentioned as “available” on this Site.
- Delivery might happen through Non-Indian Bakery outlet in case of some urgency or non-availability of particular product / Indian Bakery Outlet in vicinity of the delivery location.
- We will attempt delivery of the items ONCE. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible. We will consider the order as “executed” in the following cases :
- Delivery not done due to wrong address.
- Recipient not available.
- Premises locked.
- Wrong phone or Cell or Extension number/ not working / no reply or not connecting / reachable and delivery is not done.
- Recipient refused the products.
- Delivered the product at the Gate / Reception / Neighbour.
- Please note that Cakes, Chocolates, Cookies, Flowers and other perishable products are sourced locally at the delivery location & will be hand delivered.
- No Deliveries on prescribed holidays.
- The image displayed on the site are indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in appearance, shape or design as per the availability.
- We reserve the right to substitute the products with equal or higher value in case of non-availability of the desired product.
- In case of floods / Heavy Rains / National Bandh we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery for another date.
- No change in instructions can be entertained after placing the order.
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled.
- In case the product is not delivered due to any of the above reasons, the update will be available on the website and the same can be collected the delivering Indian Bakery outlet only on the same, details of which are available with our customer support team.
- We will not entertain any complaint for any product after 3 hours the time of delivery.
- Proof of delivery will be provided in case of any dispute in delivery.
- For traded commodities, respective brand owners will be responsible for the quality of product.
- Delivery of certain branded items may not be possible / delayed under certain un-controllable circumstances such as product is not available in the market or discontinued by the manufacturer. In such cases, similar product, nearest to the description equal or higher in value shall be delivered.
- No Complimentary product will be given with any of the placed order.
- Offers are valid till stock last. We shall deliver the product as per the delivery mode specified.
- No modification is possible once the date is specified.
- Book your order minimum a day before (24 hours Prior Notice) .P .S Due to Summer season and Extreme heat cake order’s might be delivered in late evening or Early Morning as per climatic condition favorable for delivery Customers are requested to keep the cake in fridge after receiving the cake delivery for at least 30 mins ,since are subject to melt slightly and will become stable after cooling.
- In case the Order is unsuccessful, the amount paid by you for this transaction would be credited to the same account from which you have made the payment within 7 working days.